Hackettstown Indoor Sports Academy Inc. Release and waiver of liability agreement
In consideration of being allowed to participate in while at the Hackettstown Indoor Sports Academy Inc., related
events, sports, and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from such activities, sports, or events involved are significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis, disability, and possible death.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, wheter social or economic, or physical, even if arising from the neglicengy of the releasees of others, and assume full responsibility for my
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to
the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- I, or the minor participant, am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in activity(ies) at Hackettstown Indoor Sports Academy Inc. and hebery authorize any representative of Hackettstown
Indoor Sports Academy Inc., or medical provider, to seek medical attention on my behalf, or on behalf of the minor participant, to ensure my well being, or the well being of the minor participant, without any
legal liability whatsoever, inclusive of any responsibility for any negligent rescue operations.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and relatives, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Hackettstown Indoor Sports Academy Inc., its officers, officials, affiliates,
agents, and/or employees, sub contractors, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (releasees) from any and all claims, demands,
losses, and liability arising out of or related to any injury, disability or death I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
For parent or guardian of participant of minor age (under age 18 at time of registration):
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent
and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and relatives I release and agree to indemnify and hold hamrless the releasees from any and all liability
incidents to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees, to the fullest extent permitted by law.