Men’s Adult Soccer Leagues Spring 2017
Register now for our 1st Annual Men’s Adult Spring Soccer League starting April 4th
Men’s Adult Ages 35 & Over – Thursday Night’s 7PM - 11:30PM
Men’s Adult Ages 18-34 – Tuesday Night’s 7PM - 11:30PM
Register Today (Space is Limited) Click here:
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 28th
$1,100 per team, with referee fees INCLUDED!
What We Offer:
- 8 Weeks of games with playoff games for those who advance to finals.
- 50-minute games (25 minute halves) once a week.
- Winners receive a $150 discount for next league joined, trophy, and a FREE video with your teams BEST MOMENTS!!!
- 2nd and 3rd place of each league receive medals and a $75 discount for the next league joined!
- Games will be LIVE on our website and facebook along with Real time REPLAYS, team statistics and game highlights!! ***You can buy all the highlights of your team’s best moments at the end of each league.***
- All teams will be assigned a color prior to their first game.
- All games played will be 6 vs. 6 (5 plus a goalie)
- Need a minimum of 9 players and a maximum of 12 players.
- 50% deposit and the rest due day of first game played.
*** Team will not be permitted to play until full balance has been made prior to 1st game of the season.
- Shin guards are required for ALL players. Players must also have long socks that cover the shin guards.
- All players must wear molded rubber soled cleats or indoor shoes. Players with casts or braces will be permitted to play based on the referee’s discretion. No metal cleats of any sort.
- All teams are required to have matching jerseys or t-shirts (no numbers required).
- All games will be 50-minute games, with two 25-minute halves and 5 minute half time.
- Everybody plays everybody and top 4 teams with advance to finals.
- There will be unlimited substitutions, always from midfield after referee’s consent.
- Both corner kicks and throw ins are to be done with feet.
- Goal Kicks are only to be be executed up to midfield. If ball crosses over midfield, a throw in will be given to the other team.
- There are no offsides.
- Yellow and Red card will be applied if necessary and at referees discretion.
Details about our soccer tournaments coming soon. For questions or request, please contact us or give us a call